Thanks so much for your interest in sharing a real wedding or styled shoot with Rustic Bride! We feature rustic, country, barn, farm, camp, ranch, and vineyard style weddings. If that sounds like a wedding or styled shoot (or two!) you’ve shot, we’d love to see it.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A SUBMISSION
- Weddings and shoots with lots of decor and design elements
- A mix of portraits of the couple and group photos, along with plenty of detail shots, such as reception tables, centerpieces, cake and cake/dessert table, seating chart display, bouquets and floral arrangements, invitations, and bride and bridesmaid fashion
- Creative DIY projects
- A couple with lots of personality and in love!
HOW TO SUBMIT
To make your submission, please use this form. Images can be submitted through a direct link to an online gallery, such as:
- Dropbox (please do NOT send an invitation to a shared Dropbox folder)
- Pixieset gallery
- PASS gallery
- WeTransfer upload
Rustic Bride currently does not accept submissions via Two Bright Lights.
Giving our audience unique and original content is very important to us. When submitting your photos, we ask that you give Rustic Bride exclusive rights to feature your work for 60 days (this does not include your own blog). We will respond to your submission within 14 business days.
- At least 75 to 100 images in the gallery (lots of options are a great thing!)
- Minimum of 800px wide
- Free of watermarks
- Single images only (no collages)
- No black and white images
We require that you have the permission of the featured couple to submit their wedding for publication on Rustic Bride. By submitting the form below, you acknowledge that you have obtained such permission and can share proof of this consent with Rustic Bride, if requested. In addition, by submitting the form below, you also certify that you maintain ownership of its copyrighted work, or have permission from the copyright holder to do so.
JOIN RUSTIC BRIDE
Not yet a member of Rustic Bride? Join our vendor directory to reach real couples searching for wedding vendors in your area. Learn more at rusticbride.com/advertise.